Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Better late than never...

Here goes my first Blog!!! I can hear the applause now! ( haha Sandy!) I hope this works... I will post more later





3 Comments:
Blogger Carla had this to say:

Hey girl,your blog looks awesome! I have messed around w/ mine so much but I'm finally happy w/ it. I like the title. What's your middle name anyway?

 

Blogger Angie had this to say:

Yay......(the crowd goes wild....wooooo!)

 

Blogger Sandy had this to say:

Welcome! YAY!!!! Now, I have one other thing to occupy my time while I am supposed to be working! LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

~JOY in the Journey~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My name is Jessica with the initials JOY, hence the title. My wonderful husband is Jeremiah and I am the mother of 2 beautiful girls McKenzie & Gabrielle. There always seems to be something going on here in our lives. So as you read, you will experience my "JOY in the Journey".

Name:

I have been married 8 years to the love of my life, Jeremiah. God has blessed us with 2 beautiful little girls, McKenzie 7 and Gabrielle 2. They keep us very busy. God has been very good to our family and to Him we are grateful.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Casting Crowns
Carolina Rags
Beaufort Gazette
Google
ebay
Yahoo Mail
Weight Watchers

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

jeremiahandjessica@yahoo.com

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger