Friday, September 29, 2006
My little cheerleader

Today McKenzie went to school wearing her USC Gamecocks cheerleading outfit. Although USC lost to Auburn last night, she felt that she just had to wear it. I must admit she looked pretty darn cute.
Well, being that today is Friday I am off work. So today I have been busy embroidering and getting ready for our weekend. We are going to Lugoff (right outside of Columbia) to my dear firend Sarah's kid's birthday party. Her twins, Drew and Landon will be 4 years old and her daughter CJ just turned 1!. Mckenzie is so excited, she loves those boys to peices.
Tonight we are going to another Beaufort High football game, GO EAGLES! Lori and Mason are going to go also. This should be fun. Well TTFN! (Ta Ta for now)





2 Comments:
Blogger Sandy had this to say:

Oh, tell Sarah I said Hi! I didn't know she moved again. Have fun!

P.S. I think that I will get Noah back late Tuesday night or Wednesday. BUt we can totally do something while them lucky Graves girls are out of town.

 

Blogger Carla had this to say:

Hope ya'll have a safe and fun trip, it's always nice to get away for a day or so!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

~JOY in the Journey~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My name is Jessica with the initials JOY, hence the title. My wonderful husband is Jeremiah and I am the mother of 2 beautiful girls McKenzie & Gabrielle. There always seems to be something going on here in our lives. So as you read, you will experience my "JOY in the Journey".

Name:

I have been married 8 years to the love of my life, Jeremiah. God has blessed us with 2 beautiful little girls, McKenzie 7 and Gabrielle 2. They keep us very busy. God has been very good to our family and to Him we are grateful.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Casting Crowns
Carolina Rags
Beaufort Gazette
Google
ebay
Yahoo Mail
Weight Watchers

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

jeremiahandjessica@yahoo.com

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger