Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Stay at home mom...

This morning when I woke McKenzie up she had a belly ache. I told her she would probably feel better later, as we got in the car to head to school she really started crying hard. So I made the executive decision to keep her home. Uhgg! Last week I had to stay home with Gabby because she had Bronchiolitis. I had to give her breathing treatments every 4 hours. My baby was pittiful. I just held her all day.
So today I told McKenzie to pick out her most comfy PJ's and we are going to snuggle and rest all day. She picked her Dora nightgown, of course. I think I will probably get suckered into hours of "I Spy". My poor baby has been to the bathroom 3 times already :( . I will pray for her today.
This morning Lori and I walked for about 30 minutes again. It was a little chilly this time, but it sure makes me feel good to walk. I love autumn. I get to open the windows around the house and let the fresh air in, Football games, Halloween, trees changing, daylight savings time... It is definately my favorite season. We also like to go camping this time of year. This year we are taking the girls to a cabin near Linnville Falls, NC. I am so excited.
Well I hope you all have a good day, time to snuggle with McKenzie.





6 Comments:
Blogger Lori had this to say:

Poor McKenzie!! I will be praying for her today. Nothing worse than a tummy ache!

 

Blogger Carla had this to say:

Bless her heart, um Scotty has been going to the bathroom ALOT ( I won't get into details, but let's just say somethin' ain't right in that little tummy) Hopefully they didn't get it from whoever had it first...anyway hope she feels better. Nothing worse than when your child is sick :(
I will say a prayer 4 her.

 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

I hope Mckenzie feels better real soon. I'll be praying for her too.

 

Blogger Sandy had this to say:

Bless her sweet little heart! Get better!

 

Blogger Sandy had this to say:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Blogger Angie had this to say:

Well, it is almost 9pm, I hope that she is feeling better by now! (I just got home from working ALL DAY LONG!)
Did you have a good snuggly day?

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

~JOY in the Journey~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My name is Jessica with the initials JOY, hence the title. My wonderful husband is Jeremiah and I am the mother of 2 beautiful girls McKenzie & Gabrielle. There always seems to be something going on here in our lives. So as you read, you will experience my "JOY in the Journey".

Name:

I have been married 8 years to the love of my life, Jeremiah. God has blessed us with 2 beautiful little girls, McKenzie 7 and Gabrielle 2. They keep us very busy. God has been very good to our family and to Him we are grateful.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Casting Crowns
Carolina Rags
Beaufort Gazette
Google
ebay
Yahoo Mail
Weight Watchers

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

jeremiahandjessica@yahoo.com

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger