Sunday, October 15, 2006
Long time; No blog...

This has been a long week. I feel like everyday we had something to do. But we made it! This weekend we spent a good bit of time at home, what a nice change of pace. I got McKenzie's room organized, and some other house chores done. We sat down as a family and ate dinner at a normal pace, and it's been awhile since we didn't have to rush out the door after dinner.
What fun I had at Paige's house with the Flip Floppers on Friday night. I feel rejuvenated after hanging out with those gals! Paige made an AWESOME dinner with Shrimp skewers, fruit skewers, veggie skewers, and some chocolate shake that was incredible! Yummy!
I will try to blog more this week, even if it is short. Gotta run and chase the girls!





1 Comments:
Blogger Sandy had this to say:

I know what you mean about always being on the go, go , go! It's nice to just take some time for yourself every once in a while, like once a month with the Flip Floppers, or twice if you count Applebee's!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

~JOY in the Journey~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My name is Jessica with the initials JOY, hence the title. My wonderful husband is Jeremiah and I am the mother of 2 beautiful girls McKenzie & Gabrielle. There always seems to be something going on here in our lives. So as you read, you will experience my "JOY in the Journey".

Name:

I have been married 8 years to the love of my life, Jeremiah. God has blessed us with 2 beautiful little girls, McKenzie 7 and Gabrielle 2. They keep us very busy. God has been very good to our family and to Him we are grateful.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Casting Crowns
Carolina Rags
Beaufort Gazette
Google
ebay
Yahoo Mail
Weight Watchers

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

jeremiahandjessica@yahoo.com

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger