Monday, October 16, 2006
My sweet Gabrielle

My sweet Gabrielle is really starting to develop her own personality. She cracks me up most of the time. She is learning to be independent and only wants to be held when she's tired. She should be walking soon and I don't know if the world is ready for that yet! When she wants something she points and grunts until she gets it, we are working on teaching her to say "please" and sometimes she will say "peeze". I can't help but laugh, because with McKenzie around the loudest voice is usually the one heard, so now my sweet Gabrielle has turned into a truck driver. She hollers (is that a word?) what ever noise she wants to make to out blast her sister. She will soon be 1 year old and I can't believe it. I can still remember being pregnant like it was yesterday. Why must they grow up so fast? Is there something I can do to slow this down? I don't think there is so for now I will just enjoy everyday I have with them and try to take joy in the journey...





4 Comments:
Blogger Sandy had this to say:

I could just eat Gabby up! She is so beautiful.... look out Momma!

 

Blogger Carla had this to say:

Tell me about it, my 'baby' is 2 1/2. They change so fast so all you can do is enjoy every moment. You do have beautiful girls!

 

Blogger Lori had this to say:

Both of your girls are such blessings! They do grow up fast though... before you know it, you'll be beating up teenage boys with softball bats.

 

Blogger Angie had this to say:

You are right, just enjoy ever.single.moment. Soon they will be too independent, like all of mine.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

~JOY in the Journey~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My name is Jessica with the initials JOY, hence the title. My wonderful husband is Jeremiah and I am the mother of 2 beautiful girls McKenzie & Gabrielle. There always seems to be something going on here in our lives. So as you read, you will experience my "JOY in the Journey".

Name:

I have been married 8 years to the love of my life, Jeremiah. God has blessed us with 2 beautiful little girls, McKenzie 7 and Gabrielle 2. They keep us very busy. God has been very good to our family and to Him we are grateful.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Casting Crowns
Carolina Rags
Beaufort Gazette
Google
ebay
Yahoo Mail
Weight Watchers

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

jeremiahandjessica@yahoo.com

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger