Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Sweet blessings




Gabrielle took her first steps yesterday. Her daddy and McKenzie were both right there and she took about 3 steps to me. We all cheered for her. She is talking a lot, but the words that we can identify are "Kenzie" and "Baby". She is so stinkn' cute!
My McKenzie and I had a heart-to-heart last night. We were watching a show where a woman was reunited with her mom and they were both crying. McKenzie asked me why they were sad and told her those were happy tears because they were glad to see each other again. McKenzie then gave me a hug and said that she is sad when we are away from each other and then she tilted her head and said, " But Mommy you are always in my heart." So for those of you that know me, you know exactly what I did, yep my eyes filled with tears and then she said,"so those are happy tears right mommy?" I said yes and I gave her a big hug.
God, Thank you so much for the sweet blessings I have in my life.





6 Comments:
Blogger Sandy had this to say:

Why do people always make me cry at work? That was a very sweet moment!

 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Ahhhhh....How sweet. My eyes are all teary right now. What a moment. The joy of having children I can only imagine as being priceless. You have two beautiful girls.

 

Blogger Lori had this to say:

I'm totally cryinf at work now too!!! She is such a blessing and so is Gabby Girl!!

 

Blogger Amy Ploss had this to say:

Very sweet! You made me tear up! Your girls are too sweet!

 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Man, we all need tissue now.

 

Blogger Angie had this to say:

Can someone please send the tissue my way please?
Very sweet moment! Aren't you glad you have a blog to share it on now?

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

~JOY in the Journey~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My name is Jessica with the initials JOY, hence the title. My wonderful husband is Jeremiah and I am the mother of 2 beautiful girls McKenzie & Gabrielle. There always seems to be something going on here in our lives. So as you read, you will experience my "JOY in the Journey".

Name:

I have been married 8 years to the love of my life, Jeremiah. God has blessed us with 2 beautiful little girls, McKenzie 7 and Gabrielle 2. They keep us very busy. God has been very good to our family and to Him we are grateful.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Casting Crowns
Carolina Rags
Beaufort Gazette
Google
ebay
Yahoo Mail
Weight Watchers

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

jeremiahandjessica@yahoo.com

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger