

Today my baby turned 1. This occassion is somewhat bittersweet for me. I am sure all moms can understand where I am coming from. So I thought today I would do a special tribute on my blog for Gabby:
Gabrielle Rylee Young was born November 23, 2005 at 3:54 PM.
She weighed in at 8lbs 4 oz and was 20 inches long. When she was born the nurse placed her on me and I had de'javu. She looked exactly like her big sister McKenzie. Her Daddy was there for the birth and when he saw her I remember a tear in his eye and a huge smile on his face. Later that evening Gabrielle got to meet her big sister and what a sweet time that was.
When we brought Gabby home it was awesome. She was a perfect baby. She slept when she was supposed to she ate good,and she cried very little.
In this past year we have watched a helpless infant grow into an indepedent little girl with a strong opinion and a sweet personality. She is now walking all over the place, she adores her big sister and her grandma. She thinks Elmo is the best thing EVER! She likes grits, ribs, soups, corn dogs, sweet tea, and chicken wings. She is a joy in our home and I can't imagine life without her. I would like to share some pictures with you of when Gabby was born
- Carla had this to say:
Happy b-day to Gabby girl! You have 2 beautiful little daughters, on the inside and out.
- Lori had this to say:
As I am wiping the tears from my eyes.... HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY to Gabby Girl!! Give her big kiss for me!
- Sandy had this to say:
Baby blues..... What's a girl to do???
Happy B-Day Gabby!- had this to say:
Heard you were feeling under the weather... I hope and pray you will feel better soon. Get well and hope to see you all soon.

