** I am thankful that I do not have everything I desire, if I did what would I live for?
** I am thankful for my mistakes, they help build me and teach me life's lessons
** I am thankful for things I don't know, because I can learn them
** I am thankful for the pain that I have gone through, it makes me cautious.
** I am thankful for the fact that I don't make a lot of money, God knows that I can't
handle it!
** I am thankful for my daughter's when they are wild, because the are healthy and
happy.
** I am thankful for my childhood, it makes me want to be a better mother.
** I am thankful for unanswered prayers, it makes me have faith.
** I am thankful for my enemies, they make me greatful for my friends.
** I am thankful that I am overweight, because if I wasn't I don't know that I would
have some of the best friends ever! (I joined Weight Watchers and that led to the
Flip Floppers)
I just thought I would give you something else to reflect on, because when I heard that it really made me think again about what I should be thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving!!
- Sandy had this to say:
Right on! Luv ya!
- had this to say:
Hey JOY lady, I read you blog and it is cool. I am glad I know you and your really cool family. Did you husband tell you about the table falling last night as we prayed? The table fell and the cd that was playing started making some funny noise. Any way I am thankful that I know you because you are special.
PS> Watch out for those fireants!
Bobby G.
Also thanks for being a friend to Angie. God loves you!- Lori had this to say:
Very good blog Jessia!!
- Carla had this to say:
That is something that is hard to do, but we should anyway. God has a perfect plan for our lives, so if we just praise him even in the rough times and have faith that he will pull us through, then his will will be done. I am so thankful for you, you're a great friend. Happy Thanksgiving!

