
I love to blog about my girls because they always seem to be doing things that are worthy of publication. But I would like to blog today about the man that God has blessed me with. My husband Jeremiah is an amazing man. Those who know of him know that he is honest, outgoing, passionate about teaching and coaching, and fun. Those who know him well know that he is a man of strong faith, loving, caring, compassionate, intelligent, and loves his family and friends with his whole heart. His family (I think would all agree) knows him as warm, silly, patient, loving, caring, and fun to be around. All of these things, I believe accurately discribe Jeremiah. But I would like to share some things I know about my Jeremiah...
First and formost his faith is is main priority. He loves to fellowship with other Christians and he grows everytime he does so. He is not judging or spiteful, but he will stand up for what is right. He loves his daughters very much. I have seen him get tears in his eyes while listening to songs about fathers and their daughters. He loves to just sit back and watch them do whatever it is they are doing. He smiles when they laugh.He loves to be outside. He loves fishing with his best fishing partner, McKenzie. He dreams about when he can go hunting again. He loves to camp and he loves doing yard work. He loves his entire family. He has special bonds with every member.He respects and admires his parents and how they raised him and his 2 brothers. He and his Papa share the same birthday and that means so much to him. He recently took his Papa, who is now wheelchair bound, to their hometown football game and that really warmed his heart because he said that Papa used to be the one taking him to the games and I think he was honored to be able to return the favor.He loves music. He has an amazing talent for singing and usually people tear up when he sings. He is an awesome teacher. The kids love him!! We can't go anywhere in this town without seeing his students and each one thinks that they are his favorite. That is because he REALLY loves them. He prays for them. He works so hard for them. He really wants to make a difference, and he does! And finally he is the perfect husband for me. He puts up with my short comings, he unselfishly compromises, he loves me unconditionally. He enjoys the same things I enjoy. He strives to make me happy. He makes me laugh,and he holds me when I cry. He corrects me when needed, yet he does it with love. I could go on and on, but I think you all know and love the same man I do. Whether you are his family, friend, co-worker, student, child or wife this man has probably been a blessing in your life. So with all this said, Jeremiah, I thank God for you. You are more than I ever dreamed and I love you with all of my heart and soul. You are a big part of the joy in my journey.
- Lori had this to say:
God has trully blessed you with an incredible man and you so deserve it! You guys make an awesome team and great parents. God knew what He was doing when He brought ya'll together. Love You Both!
- Angie had this to say:
That is THE.SWEETEST.POST I have read in a while. J-Miah is a great guy. I am glad to call him my friend!
- Sandy had this to say:
I love you both to pieces!!! (Typed with tears in my eyes!) God does have a match for each and every one of us. There is no doubt that you are each others match... I know I have found mine! Luv y'all!
