Wednesday, November 01, 2006
What to do with all this candy????

Last night for Halloween we had a great time. We had friends (Flip Floppers and her family) over and we went on a trick-or-treat hayride. It was a little chaotic at first but I think we all had a good time once we got started. We had 13 children and 13 adults here. But what am I going to do with all this candy? Will power right? uh huh, sure!
Thank you to all the flip floppers that came...Cindy we missed you. Ivette thank you for stopping by.
I am so excited, we decided last night that we are going to have a float in the Christmas parade. THE FLIP FLOPPERS ARE GOING PUBLIC!!! We are going to advertise for Carolina Rags. Angie's purses. Well I must run now...Have a good day ya'll!





3 Comments:
Blogger Lori had this to say:

I had a great time last night! It's hard to control 13 kids but we did good! I am really excited about the float in the parade.... SO FUN!

 

Blogger Sandy had this to say:

Float..... Ummmmmmmm..... Should be very interesting! Can't wait!

Don't eat the candy, whatever you do! I brought my leftovers to work today and they are eating it up! You should take the rest to church and give it to the other kids... I'm sure their parents will appreciate it. No, wait - I'm one of those parents. Bad idea, throw it away! Noah has so much candy!

Ooooh, I just had an idea - let's throw it in the Christmas parade! HAHAHAHA!

 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

I'm enjoying your blog, Jessica.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

~JOY in the Journey~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My name is Jessica with the initials JOY, hence the title. My wonderful husband is Jeremiah and I am the mother of 2 beautiful girls McKenzie & Gabrielle. There always seems to be something going on here in our lives. So as you read, you will experience my "JOY in the Journey".

Name:

I have been married 8 years to the love of my life, Jeremiah. God has blessed us with 2 beautiful little girls, McKenzie 7 and Gabrielle 2. They keep us very busy. God has been very good to our family and to Him we are grateful.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Casting Crowns
Carolina Rags
Beaufort Gazette
Google
ebay
Yahoo Mail
Weight Watchers

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

jeremiahandjessica@yahoo.com

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger