...Can't keep her house clean?
...Can't think of what to cook for dinner?
...Doesn't take enough pictures of my children?
...Can't wait to read blogs every morning?
...Gets sad when no one blogs?
...Can't get enough coffee?
...Loves to laugh at myself?
...Hates doing laundry? Poor Jeremiah he has to do it, I just assume clothes be disposable.
...is scared of being alone?
...drives a car full of trash?
...watches my daughters when they sleep?
...cries at commercials?
... sings in the shower?
... makes my daughter say yes ma'am or no ma'am?
... thinks that kids these days need more spankings?
...can't keep a gift a secret? I am trying so hard but I think I am about to burst!!!
...wants a bigger house with a smaller mortgage?
... thinks old people shouldn't drive?
...thinks teenagers shouldn't drive?
...thinks other people think I am weird?
...is horrible about sending Christmas cards?
...likes water better out of the fawcet?
...only drinks milk if I am eating chocolate?
...eats cereal as a late night snack?
you know, sometimes I feel like I am the only one who feels certain ways or does certain things, this is where you make me feel better... please let me know what on this list you do too. I thought this would be a fun way to get to know each other a little better...
- had this to say:
Hercules you are NOT the only one that feels these things. I too never want to go to work (can i work from home?), I hate thinking of what to cook, I love to laugh at myself ( I crack myself up, sometimes their is nothing better), I believe that kids now a days need to be disciplined better/more. Parents now tend to focus on the material things rather than what's important. It's amazing to me to see how things have DRASTICALLY changed from when I was a kid growing up. Wouldn't it be nice to have a bigger house with a smaller mortgage.............maybe one day when we grow up. If I'm snacking at night, it's either ice-cream or cereal. Too funny that you do the same.
- Sandy had this to say:
I second all of that, especially the part about a car full of trash and cereal as a late night snack. I love cereal and I hate to clean my car!
Oh, and I am all for spankings. Don't think I won't whip some booty in stores in front of people, shooont!- Carla had this to say:
First let me say I LOVE your new blog look! I promise I won't steal it:) Well you sound exactly like me, except I drink milk all the time and I'm a total freak about takin' pics of the kids! Didn't you know I drive a trash can on wheels, too? The biggest thing is I always think people think that I'm wierd...but now I know that I'm not!!
- Lori had this to say:
I think that you are perfect just the way you are girl!! Those are just a few of the qualities that make you unique! I can relate to a lot of them... I don't like going to work... who does??? I totally love cereal late at night!! I do get sad when people don't blog but I am one of those people!! My bad!
- had this to say:
Oh my gosh!!! I soooo feel the same way. Everything you said I agree with. My poor husband has to cook & clean the kitchen all the time - thank goodness for him.
- had this to say:
Lori hates going to work, hummm...Must have forgotten I read your blog.

