I am so thankful for Mrs Polly. I don't think she knew that this would be a lesson for me, but it was. I know there are so many out there who are grateful for all that she does, and I want to encourage you to tell her so she will know that you are blessed by her obedience to God. Mrs Polly if you read this, I love you and please know that you are a blessing to me, my family, our church, and many who are reached through your work. May God continue to bless you.
- Sandy had this to say:
Amen to that Jess! MomG has definitely taught me a lot in the short time that I have known her. She has such a giving heart and I am thankful to have her in my life, not only as one of my best friends but also as my FMIL. :-) I love her and I love you!
- had this to say:
It's Monday morning, Jessica, and I just read your post from Saturday night. Words can't express what I am feeling right now, except that I love you! Secondly, thank you for staying after practice Saturday night and offering your support. You are very perceptive. Actually, I know God spoke to you and let you know that was exactly what I needed at that time. I was very tired, very stressed and feeling totally overwhelmed. The moment you told me Jeremiah was taking the children so you could stay with me I felt such a calming peace and reassurance and that still small voice that said, "Trust Me, all is well. I Am right here with you." It was one of those defining moments that you never forget when you so distinctly feel His presence. It was also a moment of bonding with a "very special friend!" You did an AWESOME job with the youth. I think you will be very pleased when you see the video. It gave me chills to see the cross come together so perfectly. It's like watching a puzzle come together in slow motion. God brought His Precious Son into the world with the Cross being His plan of salvation for us. It was "the message of the birth of Jesus Christ", the highlight of the program, and you made it so real and vivid for everyone to see. I know hearts were touched last night. I know, without a doubt, there were people at the program last night that did not know His true and perfect plan, but now they do, all because of your obedience to "His Still Small Voice." Love you, girl!
- Angie had this to say:
My Mom...I love her more than anything. She has always been a rock in my life. She loves unconditionally like a Mom should. She is THE BEST!
I am so thankful that she is my Mom. God could not have asked for a better woman to do that job.
I want to be just like her when I grow uo. I love you Mom!- The Upper Room had this to say:
I call her Polly May just for fun...but she is definitely a blessing in my life. I am grateful for being a part of her family, because I know she sees me as one of her own. I have been taught many lessons by her quiet, calm, and patient manor. She is very wise, strong, and self-controlled because she is submissive to our Heavenly Father. Many times I felt the emotions rise within me as I witnessed the making of the Miracles on Mainstreet. Not only can she direct and produce a spectacular message through the our children's specials, but she is very wise in choosing musicals that speak to the hearts of the children and those in attendance.
Thanks again MomaG- Lori had this to say:
Ok, so I keep coming to your blog and I open the comment window. There are so many things that I could say about mom, that I couldn't decide what to say. So, I'll say this; Ever since we were little, mom has known exactly what to say to make us feel better. She always knows what to say to help heal a broken heart a little quicker, to make situations in our lives look much brighter than they are and she always knows how to make all of us feel important. And the awesome thing is that you don't have to be one of her kids to get that wonderful love. That is just how she is. I love you momma!!

