Monday, February 26, 2007
My plopping place...

Well as most of you know I have been so busy that some of you were wondering if I fell off the earth. I love coaching softball so much, but Sunday morning the preacher totally preached to me and put things into perspective. I need a plopping place. I need to realize when I have done too much and need to throw in the towel (temporarily). You know, my grandmother knows me so well, she told me that I was going to get sick a couple weeks ago. I asked her why she would say that, and she said that everytime I get going so much that I forget to eat and sleep, I get sick. When I was in high school, the same thing would happen. I would play 2 sports at one time and try to have a social life, oh yeah and there was school too. Anyway to end this point, I got sick last week. UGH!
The preacher says I need a plopping place. This is a place to relax and recharge. Just after hearing this yesterday, I feel better. I think my mental exhaustion is what consumes me, so I need to make myself slow down and clear my mind and "recharge".
Please pray for me. Pray that I will be able to put God in the drivers seat. I know he will not take me anywhere that I can not handle. I want my actions to be pleasing to God. As much as I want to do all these things I am doing, I ask God to make it known to me if he wants me to make a change. I thank you all for your support and love....





2 Comments:
Blogger Sandy had this to say:

I totally know what you mean.... Just promise us that we won't have to have a crane pick you back up! ;-) Love you lots and I will pray for you!

 

Blogger Lori had this to say:

I have been praying for you and J-Miah because I know how busy you both are!!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

~JOY in the Journey~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My name is Jessica with the initials JOY, hence the title. My wonderful husband is Jeremiah and I am the mother of 2 beautiful girls McKenzie & Gabrielle. There always seems to be something going on here in our lives. So as you read, you will experience my "JOY in the Journey".

Name:

I have been married 8 years to the love of my life, Jeremiah. God has blessed us with 2 beautiful little girls, McKenzie 7 and Gabrielle 2. They keep us very busy. God has been very good to our family and to Him we are grateful.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Casting Crowns
Carolina Rags
Beaufort Gazette
Google
ebay
Yahoo Mail
Weight Watchers

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

jeremiahandjessica@yahoo.com

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger