This softball season has been an emotional rollercoaster for me. I have been trying hard to stand for what I believe is right, but everytime I do I get persecuted. These people who are doing so have really taken some "low blows"at me and don't seem to care at all what effect they are having on my team. Satan is everywhere and I have learned that he really knows who to use and how to use them and how to make it hurt. Satan also carefully times things so you feel like there is no hope or an end in sight.
My husband, Jeremiah, has been the perfect partner through all of this. He helps put things is perspective. He prays for me and he loves me for who I am. I know that I may do some things that even he disagrees with, but he has a forgiving heart and continues to love and support me.
I also want to thank each of you who have prayed for me through this tough time. I hope to be back soon...
- Lori had this to say:
I love you exactly the way that you are, too! I am proud of you for standing up for what you believe in and avoiding Satan's firey darts! Keep duckin' girl!! I'm here for you... anytime, anywhere, anyhow, anyway!
- had this to say:
I love you exactly the way you are too, too! Always remember, I'm here for you. Love ya!
- had this to say:
Hey Jess! It's Rachel...yes, THAT Rachel! I haven't seen or heard from you in forever (I've been in Pensacola for two years now) and am so proud of the changes that have taken place in your life! Keep the faith! The Lord is awesome in His power and wisdom. We have witnessed His presence and power personally in an enormous way while here.
Email me so we can keep in touch.
rachelarchangel@yahoo.com

