Gabby is getting so grown up! She can hold a conversation now. She is so funny too. She knows when we are watching, so she holds our attention by being silly. McKenzie is also getting big. She is getting sassy and pouty. We have had some discipline problems with her at school and I feel we are doing all the "by the book" things to correct the situation, but she is continuing to act out at school for something. Jeremiah has even had to spank her and I feel like we are not getting our point across to her. Please be in prayer that she wants to be good. I know that part of this is just being a kid, but she is overstepping that.
Friday morning I will be getting a tooth extracted....yuck! I am so nervous about that. I have such needle anxiety that I will probably pass out before they give me the drugs! My heart rate is going up as we speak just because I am thinking about it....whew! breathe.....
Our praise choir "Voices of Praise" will be leading a worship service on May 20th at St Helena Baptist Church if anyone is interested. I am very excited about that. This group is amazing.
Well I hope you are doing well. Drop me a line and let me know.....
- Amy Ploss had this to say:
I check every day to see if you've caught enough of a break to blog a little and boy was I surprised today!! Softball season is almost over and things will slow down for you so you can catch your breath. I can't wait to see you guys on the 20th! Hope your dentist appointment went good. See you soon!
