- Jeremiah went to World Changers with the youth group from church. He was really blessed by this trip.
- We took a mini vacation to Myrtle Beach as a family. We attended a family reunion while there. It was really relaxing and fun.
- McKenzie had a bunch of tests run for her bladder problem, but everything seems to be OK.
- We has VBS for the kids
- Jeremiah and I celebrated 7 years married and 11 years together, wow that is 1/3 of our lives!!
- I worked at the migrant VBS
- We got a new yellow lab puppy named "Kayla". Jeremiah always wanted a Kayla, I am not sure if a dog is what he had in mind, but she will have to do. She is adorable.
- I am playing Women's Softball, and boy do I feel the age-thing kicking in...
- Flip Floppers did Relay for Life. It was an awesome and selfless experience.
In July:
- Voices of Praise is going great! We are taking our first road trip to the Faith Home in Greenwood, SC on July 28th. Keep us in your prayers!
- Jeremiah is working the Waterfestival, and he is about to collapse from exhaustion.
- Gabby is really close to swimming. Jeremiah can't handle watching her, but she is doing really well.
We have just been sooooooo busy. But that is how we do things 'round here.