
Each person brought a gift for each girl. We exchanged some really neat stuff. I embroidered flip flops on beach towels and put each girls' names on them, they loved them! We also each supplied an activity. We played games, learned to Hula Dance, made floozie coozies, made jewery, and just had the best time. This group means so much to me.

Even though we are a silly group of girls from all different walks of life, my heart is full because I know that these girls would do anything to help me if I needed it, and I would do the same for them. It is definately a sisterhood.

I really hate that Carla, a fellow flip flopper, was not able to make it. You see, Carla moved away a couple of months ago, and it wasn't possible for her to be there this weekend. I was looking forward to giving her a big stinkin' hug and telling her how much I miss her. I know I will see her soon though. Carla if you are reading this, you let us know when you can come for a weekend and we (the flip floppers)will have a dinner while you are here. You can stay at my house. I know Jack wouldn't mind you sneaking away as long as he didn't have a weekend commitment .... So let me know. Well I hope everyone is doing well, drop me comment....

- had this to say:
FLIP FLOP!!!!!!!!!!!
- Lori had this to say:
I wanna go back and do it again! I had so much fun! Too bad we only do that once a year. Love ya!
- Sandy had this to say:
I too had a wonderful time! Great friends and much fun! It is kind of a bummer that anniversaries only come once a year...... Okay, we gotta get back into the "groove" and start our monthly dinners and going out to eat! Love ya girl!
- Angie had this to say:
I had a greta time too even though it was only short lived. Next time I will be one of hte first ones there. And who says we can only do this once a year. We can have bi-yearly anniversaries, can't we? FLIP FLOP!
- amyploss had this to say:
Could you please blog again!!! I keep checking. We're coming up on our 2 year anniversary. Maybe that will be your next blog:)

