Thursday, November 13, 2008
Answered Prayers

Today we went to our doctor's appt for a follow up ultrasound. And we got the good news that our complication has resolved!!!! Thank you God! We got to see our little miracle again and it amazes me how much that baby has grown in the past 2 weeks! It was a lima bean and now it looks like a developed baby. That is the excitement for the day, also Jeremiah got voted as the Children's Minister at our church. He is so excited and I look forward to this new adventure. Well that's all for now, more later....Thank you Amy for your faithfulness!!!!





1 Comments:
Blogger amyploss had this to say:

You're welcome! I know you'd be back sooner or later:) Glad to hear your appointment went well and that everyone is back to normal. Tell Jeremiah I said congrats too!!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

~JOY in the Journey~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My name is Jessica with the initials JOY, hence the title. My wonderful husband is Jeremiah and I am the mother of 2 beautiful girls McKenzie & Gabrielle. There always seems to be something going on here in our lives. So as you read, you will experience my "JOY in the Journey".

Name:

I have been married 8 years to the love of my life, Jeremiah. God has blessed us with 2 beautiful little girls, McKenzie 7 and Gabrielle 2. They keep us very busy. God has been very good to our family and to Him we are grateful.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Casting Crowns
Carolina Rags
Beaufort Gazette
Google
ebay
Yahoo Mail
Weight Watchers

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

jeremiahandjessica@yahoo.com

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger