So many things have happened in my life in the past year but mostly in the past 2 months. Where do I start? Well at the end of the summer Jeremiah and I went to a life changing mariage retreat and now things are revived in our marriage, so much that we found out on the 1st of October that we are expecting our 3rd child. Right now I am 12 weeks and I am having some complications. We are scheduled to have our 3rd ultrsound this Thursday to see if things are doing any better. I pray that God protect my unborn child and give me strength during this pregnancy.
McKenzie is 7 yrs old and in 2nd grade, she is having such a good year this year compared to last year. I am so proud to say that she received Jesus into her heart last May and we have witnessed a major transformation in her little young life. She is so smart and outgoing, and now her life is centered on her walk with God. She still acts like a 7 yr old, but just with more love and insight. Gabby is about to turn 3 and she is a breath of fresh air. She is our constant entertainment. She naturally has a way of getting people to laugh at her and she feeds off of it. She says she is my "sunshine". My two girls are so different I can only imagine how this new baby will be.
Well another big change in our lives is that God has revealed in MANY ways that he wants Jeremiah and me to go into the ministry in the area of children and youth. In order to do this the way god wants us to, there will be a change in the way we currently live. God is still revealing his plan to us in this area and we pray for His strength to be obedient without conforming to the world.
Well I will share more as the days go by. Thank you for taking this time to catch up......
- amyploss had this to say:
Oh my goodness! I almost don't believe it. I check your blog almost everyday to see if you've posted something since out 1st Flip Flop weekend! And here you are:) Finally! Hope you are feeling well and that your next ultrasound brings wonderful news.
